1 & 3, Kalaanand Apartment, Bund Garden Road, Pune 411045, MH

+91-20-40088206

Cool cool
Jun 20, 2015 02:36 PM 1482 Views

Cafe coffee Day is also known as CCD.IT has unlimited outlets all over india.In pune its has more than 20 outlets.I am a regular visitor of bund garden rpad, pune as its near my mausi's house.I often go to pune, Whenever I go I make sure my masi takes me there.It is a medium sized cafe with excellent ambience.It has excellent crowd.I must say they really have a poshy crowd.

I had a free strawberry frappe from icici bank pocket.When I told the man behind the counter that I have a code for free frappe he was quite courteous and he told me to have my seat.I sat down and in 7mins my frappe was served.IT was damn chilled and in huge glass.Its presentation was excellent.It was the most yummy frappe I ever had in my life.My mouth has started watering while wriitng review.I loved cafe coffee day and it is one of the best cafes in india.

Cafe Coffee Day - Bund Garden Road - Pune