206, Near Arya Bhavan, Zone 2, Maharana Pratap Nagar, Bhopal 462011, MP

+91-755-4200071

Nallasopara India
Not a best place to have a food.
Dec 09, 2017 06:16 PM 257 Views (via Android App)
(Updated Dec 09, 2017 06:13 PM)

Hello everyone, today I am going to share my review About this Cafe Chokolade which is located at Maharana Pratap nagar, Bhopal.

Food & Presentation both over here are not up to the mark.Food is hygienic but the way they present the food your food is poor.Food taste is okay.Not too good as compared to other Cafe's.I tried pizza which was not good according to me.I didn't like the way they presented the food.

Customer service over here is pathetic.They behave in a rude manner with you while serving the food or while giving order.They even make you wait for longer time by saying it will come in 2 mins.But their 2 mins are very long.Ambience of this Cafe is not good.It feels uncomfortable while you are sitting in this cafe.The light Ambience is average.Its food tastes worst.

The food over here is expensive.The price which you are paying for the food and the Quality of food you are getting doesn't match at all.They don't serve you the food in a well mannered way.Don't visit this cafe.

I hope my review will help you guys.Please visit some other good cafe for the Quality food.After all you are going to pay for that.

Cafe Chokolade - Maharana Pratap Nagar - Bhopal