Academics:

Student Engagement:

1-A, Above Green Trends, New Colony, CLC Works Road, Chromepet, Chennai 600044, TN

+91-44-42854232

Waste CADD Center
Aug 31, 2015 04:12 PM 5381 Views

Academics:

Student Engagement:

I studied Master Diploma in Product Design and Analysis in CADD Center, Chromepet – Chennai. They asked me to pay 40, 000 rs as the entire fees. After I paid the fees only I came to know that my friends have joined the same course for 30, 000 rs in another CADD Center which is also very nearby. This is the first cheating I faced.

When I joined there, they told they will give full support for the placements and they are signing with some companies for campus interview. But nothing came like that. Second cheating.

Whenever I go for the class, they keep on telling that staff in on leave or we don’t have staffs. Some silly reasons. Finally I completed the 1 year course in hardly 2 years.

Please don’t believe whatever they say in counselling session. They just want your money. Nothing else. To be frank, these design courses are mere waste of money. They don’t have any value and no company will give you a designation of design engineer just because you possess a diploma certificate from a CADD Center.

Cadd Centre - Chromepet - Chennai