Academics:

Student Engagement:

31, Alice Apartments, Above Arasa Shopping Centre, S. V. Road, Andheri West, Mumbai 400058, MH

+91-9820783311, +91-9820783311

Good Place to Get Knowledge
Jul 30, 2015 07:02 PM 4593 Views

Academics:

Student Engagement:

During my Engineering second year, I wanted to learn the Design Software as I wanted to work in the Design industry of Mechanical Field. That's why I got to know about this institute being very good in giving real time knowledge about all softwares.

When I studied the'Pro-E Design software' from this institute, I found out that the knowledge given here was really very useful in the industry. The thing which I liked most about this place is the time which they have allotted for the course to study a software, it really helps us to get through knowledge of every tool in the software. They also provide guide book and practice book so that you can improve yourself more.

If anyone really wants to learn about the design softwares then you have a really good place to start at " CADD Centre" .

Cadd Centre Andheri - Mumbai