Academics:

Student Engagement:

8/B, Parihar Chowk, Pimpri Colony, Pune 411017, MH

+91-20-32406769

Chennai India
CADD Chennai - Good Coaching but Fake promises!
Apr 27, 2015 06:20 PM 4002 Views

Academics:

Student Engagement:

I finished my Mechanical Engineering and was(and am) a job searcher. So to get a job first I did courses at NIIT becoz of my friends said that IT is in boob and u will definiety get a job. They we true, becoz I myself saw many getting job thru IIT becoz my Uncle was one of them and now a employee at Cognizant, settled in US.

But I could not get thru at NIIT becoz since was mech, I had no ideas of the C and Dot net and I lot about 20k money on that course.

So, then after 6 months, some of other relatives said, that "why dont u do a designing course which is related to ur Mech".  I even saw that, most of the mech and production based companies wer looking out for candidates with Designing exposure.

So I decided to do the courses at CADD velacherry.

First I selected the CATIA V5+ ANSYS course which was about 18k in price and was about 4 month duration.  They also promised of jon guarantee for the course for sure.

The end of course did not have a exam but the job guarantee is sure.  So listening to those sweet words I joined there.

The Center is really good and full AC.  Has Enough Terminals for all the candidates.

The Course is actually Daily from Monday to Friday 9am to 1pm.  2 hrs theory class and lecturer demonstration on PC and the next 2 hrs our own practices.  So it all went very well for 4 month. Infact my lecturer who was younger than me became by close friend and we wer friends for over 3 yrs.!

Then after 4 months, I did the MSP course(Microsoft project) for 5K and it was too good. Full theory.

But after almost 5 month, I asked them about placement and they gave me a Form to fill that up and said "now we will give u job references at some company when they actually need".  I was completely disappointed by this and never came back at this Center.  I never got a Designing based job too!

Overall, CADD Center are best known for mesmerizing and snatch ur money.  So if u only here to study different designing software its really good. But if u r here for job thru CADD Center, its a big NO!

The only two things I got thru CADD Velachery are - A Friend(not anymore) and an opportunity to speak on Radio!

Cadd Center - Pune