Happy_Republic_Day_2020

Student Engagement:

8/B, Parihar Chowk, Pimpri Colony, Pune 411017, MH

+91-20-32406769

ongole India
Good institute for engineering students in pune
Jul 08, 2015 11:39 PM 7340 Views

Academics:

Student Engagement:

I have undergone a 5 months electrical auto cad trainig  in CADD center pune in 2011 year, it is located in shivaji nagar, the faculty is good and the teaching is excellent, adminstration is awesome and giving good support to students, in pune CADD center the practical  room is spacious.

They teach mainly for civil, mechanical, electrical engineering students and also for diploma students, the fees is also reasonble we can bear it.

The books and materials provided by them are in a easy manner so that we can learn some chapters without the help of any teaching faculty, they will also conduct practical exams twice a week which will improve our practicing skills, I am satisfied with CADD center coaching classes in pune branch, if any body is intrested to learn autocad you prefer to join CADDcenter, they are also runnning more number of branches in all over india. Finally I say it is a usefull training for students.

Cadd Center - Pune