Flavor:

A Bliss to eat
Feb 10, 2018 04:29 PM 1146 Views

Flavor:

Packaging:

Taste:

I have been a chocolate my whole life. Because of my chocolate eating habit I have also had few cavity problems along the way. I have tried quite a lot of variety of chocolates in my life. Among all those different kinds of chocolates found in India Dairy Milk silk is one of my favorite.

Dairy milk silk is a softer or silkier yet tastier version of the normal dairy milk chocolates we consume in our daily life. It can nowadays be found in almond, nuts, fruit flavor as well. The chocolate gives you the taste you expect after watching its advertisement.

One aspect that this particular product satisfies everyone is the value of the money of the consumer. We get almost best thing that can be found in that price.

The packaging is always done beautifully with either gold colored or silver colored foils. But the packaging sometimes becomes a problem when the chocolate melts inside the packet and it is quite hard to open the packet and get the chocolate out.

No chocolate in the Indian general market can compete with dairy milk silk in the aspect of taste because its great taste has satisfied the craving of many Indians and foreigners as well.

The dairy milk silk has now been around for quite some years now and have been providing great taste, flavor and the value for money ever since its entry in the market. So you should try this chocolate at least once and trust me when I say this you will fall in love with it.

Cadbury Dairy Milk Silk