Flavor:

Disappointed
Nov 04, 2016 10:24 AM 1716 Views

Flavor:

Packaging:

Taste:

I ve just opened a bar of Dairy Milk Medley - purchased on price rather than appeal(I only had a pound on me). The appearance of the chocolate on the wrapper bares no resemblance to what greets you when you open the pack. Messy pieces of freeze dried raspberry and an odd bit of nut or chocolate chip - all sitting on the top of the chocolate which is shaped like some sort of jigsaw pattern when you turn it over. I knew things were going wrong when I had to abandon my beloved Twirl Bar over a year ago after repeatedly trying it again in the hope it was just me - it wasn't. The chocolate quality has seriously deteriorated since the Kraft takeover and Kraft seem to be trying to disguise this with products that add things to the chocolate to disguise how poor it is. I regard this as an insult to my intelligence as a consumer and an example of naked greed. No fair trade here. No more Cadbury for me.

Cadbury Dairy Milk Silk