Medical Care:

+91-9611194949

Review of DR. BR MADHUKAR
Nov 22, 2016 11:26 AM 15353 Views

Medical Care:

I donot recommend DR. BR MADHUKAR in Manasa.

Recently, we visited Manasa hospital and consulted DR. BR MADHUKAR. In the first visit he was normal and prescribed a medicine to my husband and suggested for a counseling in the following week, and continue the medicine. But that medicine pushed him into depression and in the second visit the doctor is soo arrogant and told us to look for another doctor if we miss the follow up with him. The medicine prescribed in the second visit is creating another effect on my husband.

I am getting scared and worried for my husband. At least, he was bit manageable before going to Manasa, now he has gone to bad with his depression. He does not want to come to see that stupid doctor. He is not performing at his office also, his colleagues are complaining and counseling for his depression mood.

Now, I have to take him to another doctor?. It has become a big challenge to me to at least to bring back my husband to manageable state.

My opinion and humble request is pls. do not go to Madhukar. See if you can find another doctor. Pls do so.

Cadabam Amitha - Bangalore