Medical Care:

+91-9611194949

Human Rights ABUSER CADABAM
Sep 01, 2016 05:44 PM 15743 Views

Medical Care:

I have spent my time there as a patient. Patients are governed by fear and locked up or beaten up. Physical letters written by me had not been posted to my guardian. You cannot write any letter independently to your parents about how you are suffering because the councelors have to read them first. I was fit to be discharged in my first month of stay but was retained for 8 months some of the patients are retained there for more than ten years or twenty years which is worse than a life sentence for a crime. Food is nonsense. Being there in a small space cramped by many patients your situation becomes worse day by day as I have seen patients become more sick as days go by because of confinement.

A counsellor there by name Vijay had tried to rape a trainee nursing student during night shift. He beats up patients and locks them up in a dark room for about 3 days in case of any protest. Human rights are hugely violated. There is another councellor by name Thanuria the dog. He joins hands with Vijay in abusing patients. These people are crooks and hardcore vultures praying on innocent patients. Some patients who manage to come out are fearfull to write to human rights commission and internet about abuses because they are deadly afraid and think that it is better to forget their stay there rather than face their reprimand again by Cadabam Gangsters.

Cadabam Amitha - Bangalore