Medical Care:

+91-9611194949

Hassan, Karnataka India
Worst experience ever
Jan 15, 2019 10:37 PM 3810 Views
(Updated Jan 15, 2019 10:36 PM)

Medical Care:

My wife was admitted to this hospital for 1.5 year. She was a bit problematic as a psychiatric patient. They could not bring her to normalcy. So, they gave her sleeping pills in the morning itself. She slept all day long without eating any food. Not so good food at all by evening.

I had to come back to India to bring her back to house. She was very bad compared to the time of admission.

They gave her steroid or some thing. She was ok for 3 days. Even though she was taking medicines, she became totally schizophrenic within 3 days.

We had her in an institution in Shimoga. They kept her very busy all day long. Here they just let the people sit there in one place for hours. I saw many people looking at the sky for several hours when we went to get discharged.

So, do not let your loved one's to stay in expensive place without any love or affection.

Cadabam Amitha - Bangalore