Medical Care:

Near Kaggalipura, Kanakapura Road, Taralu, Gulakamale, Bengaluru 560082, KA

+91-9611194949

Warning: Stay away from these crooks
Oct 07, 2014 04:13 PM 23516 Views

Medical Care:

Don’t even think of this this hospital. I and my family had terrible experience with them. Father son duo Sandesh Cadabam and Ramesh Cadabam who are the management there are fraudsters. They have sucked blood out of poor helpless patients. They are running a golmal business in the name of hospital. A close relative of mine was admitted for one week but he was forcefully retained by them for over two months against our will, only to increase their billing amount. We had to literally beg them to discharge him from the hospital.

The medicines given to my relative by them are not even approved by the government, later we realized that this the reason that they were not disclosing the medicines to us. It’s a big sham. They are able to hide all this by using the local politicians power who are also investors in that hospital. There are many patients who are suffering rather than getting treated for their illness here. Stay away from these crooks.

Cadabam Amitha - Bangalore