Finance Plans:

Service and Support:

Timeliness:

209/1, Upper Palace Orchards, Cauvery Theatre Junction, Bellary Road, Bangalore 560080, KA

Royal Enfield

+91-40-23612828, +91-40-23618282

Inflated bills and totally bad servicing
Dec 27, 2017 07:43 PM 1315 Views

Finance Plans:

Service and Support:

Timeliness:

Went to get my RE 350 loose ignition fixed. Well the service guys did everything that was not required except the actual problem resolution. They gave a long list of items changed and labour charges for the same and charged me 3.4K while all they did was wash the vehicle. I proved to them that they had not even lubricated my chain by wiping my hand over the chain and finding only dry rust.

So problems that never existed got resolved and billed and actual complaints were ignored. Will never go back there again and am going to give the bike to another dealer for servicing sinceI am not sure they even changed the oil that they claim.

Stay away from CVS motors horamavu unless you want to be ripped off and looted officially with a bill.

Arguments has no value since they hand over the vehicle to you only after the bill is paid and "Satisfactory" completion fo work signature formality doesnt exist here. Probably they manufacture that for submission to RE teams.

CVS Motors - Bangalore