Entertainment Value:

Jul 20, 2015 09:58 AM 4329 Views

Entertainment Value:

Variety of Programs:

Anchors and Hosts:

We have 3 major news channels in our media who compete with each other in a cut throat manner. I will review all of them.

First is Times Now, Second is CNN IBN and third is NDTV India. I just shared my review about Times Now so you can check that out.

Commenting my opinion about CNN IBN I will say it was really really cool when Rajdeep Sardesai was their.since he has quit the channel has lost it's charm. They should hire him back. This channel is the mix culture of Times Now and NDTV India. Not too loud and not too subtle. Their packaging of news is sensible than Times Now.

Yes, off course they create the issues like every other channel does but the project it with some decency and not just start shouting and yelling. They have this unique event called Indian of the year which is really good. Also, another program called Hindusthan Times Summit(i don't remember the exact name) which is also cool. So, I think it's a must in your DTH package. They work with CNN so their international news network is updated and fast. Yes, with no doubt.lot of commercials.

CNN IBN