Entertainment Value:

Variety of Programs:

Anchors and Hosts:

Hats off CNN-IBN
Feb 13, 2006 06:55 PM 3369 Views
(Updated Feb 13, 2006 06:55 PM)

Entertainment Value:

Variety of Programs:

Anchors and Hosts:

One day I sat before TV to scan all channels to get my favourite cartoon network,animal planet and starOne (for...The Great Indian comedy show)while I scan I could hardly remember one number and chose that after a full scan..that was my time to amaze at CNN-IBN channel which has crispy news and good narrators. I came to know about it lately and started watching it daily.

I think `cops at work ` is a serial aired on that day, iam really surprised for the act of Shashi kumar, Rukesh chatterjee in making of `operation water rat`and several web cheaters, scamsters arrested as a result of their combing operations.

The show is a dynamic, bold one and everybody should watch it..i don`t know timings but you can check TVschedules in newspapers.

CNN-IBN made all programmes in such a way where the maker paid attention..that paticular programme aired by their name and followed by title of the programme. this is a new experiment and experience for Indian channels. This way they grab not only attention of viewers but senior journalists like nalini singh, prannoy roy can jump in to it to make new programmes.

well if iam not good at describing about this channel, please read this, watch that and write a new one....

nicetime,