Entertainment Value:

Variety of Programs:

Anchors and Hosts:

To, Mr A P PARIGI, Group CEO, Network 18,

Sir/Madam,

Kindly take note of my 8 year old long pending complaint where CNN-IBN has been denying me of my prizes which I won in their cricket contest in December 2007 and March 2008.

Despite countless reminders sent since December 2007, CNN-IBN has failed to dispatch my prizes-Complete Cricket Kit and Suzuki Access scooter- which I won in the Public Ka Kaptan Contest on 12th December 2007.

Kindly verify the video footage of CNN-IBN's cricket show Airtel LOC(Love Of Cricket) broadcasted on 12th December 2007 7:30PM, in order to confirm my winning and the prizes I won. Time and again I have requested CNN-IBN office to check my claims, but every time their employees have ignored my reminders.

I again won in March 2008 in the same contest. This time I won Puma shoes, t-shirts, bats and other Puma merchandise. In both the cases, I had participated through CricketNext.com website. You can check your database to confirm my participation in your contest.

In fact, I should be overcompensated for this unprofessional, fraudulent, irresponsible, careless, arrogant and high handed attitude of your employees resulting in this unnecessary long delay, along with the above mentioned prizes. What do you have to say about that?

All this confusion has been created by the sports desk and the marketing department of CNN-IBN . Their staff has always tried to brush this matter under carpet in order to hide their mistakes. Your intervention in this matter will surely resolve my grievances as you are the insider in Network18 organization and your voice will surely be heard & taken seriously by the concerned department.

Looking forward to receiving all of my prizes very soon in the near future this time around.

CNN IBN