Entertainment Value:

Oct 09, 2007 07:52 PM 4210 Views

Entertainment Value:

Variety of Programs:

Anchors and Hosts:

I am sorry to say that the IBN channel which was having some good talk atleast initially, seems like one good channel but  is turning out to be a nother politically inclined channel. I have not respect for this channel any more, it is purely a pro congress and sonia gandhi foot licking channel. The anchors like Rajdeep and his wife these days are purely promoting congress and Sonia. I am not what exactly they feel about sonia. As a educated people dont they feel ashamed for not having a single leader in India and projecting foreign cobler as a most powerful leader. I am ashamed to call myself an Indian because of congress.

CNN IBN