Medical Care:

+91-161-2115000

Careless Nursing Staff
Oct 13, 2018 02:08 PM 3040 Views

Medical Care:

I am Ashween Masih from malerkotla city. My mother named Pinky(C-7827134) was admitted in your hospital in HDU surgical ward on 20/06/18. I would like to share with you the truth what has happened

my patient . It was the talk of 01st July 2018 I was asking something about my mother health progress from one of your nursing staff named Victoria HDU Surgical ward, suddenly she start saying in arguing

move that “if you think your patient is not taken care well here, you can move your patient from here”

when I listen this wording from her, then I have to thought about my mother care. I went to ward in-charge named Ms Chandrika. She feel sorry for her mistake and ask to not take discharge from here, it would be shame for us and our hospital. She said it will not repeat again. But behavior of that nursing staff remain as same. Then I decide to take discharge of my patient.

What I did on 14/07/18 I have taken discharge from your hospital, due to your nursing staff behavior. I was totally unsatisfied with your nursing staff.

It is humble request to you that please teach your nursing staff how to care the patient and how to behavior with patient guardian. Whatever happened with me, has happened, but don’t repeat it with another patient and its guardian. My experience says Christian Medical Collage and Hospital Ludhiana should never ever recommend to anyone.

Mob No: - 9646822310