Academics:

Student Engagement:

The Best CSR And Sustainability Credential Provide
Oct 30, 2018 03:48 PM 1976 Views (via Mobile)

Academics:

Student Engagement:

Hi ! I am Varun Agnihotri , a student of B.Com at National P.G. College - Lko. I would like to express that my experience with CASI Global, NY has been wonderful. I had opted for the CASI Global Student Associate Program in 2017 which proved to be an asset to my CV. It is super easy to pursue along with the regular academics and plethora of other activities that I am involved in owing to its distance learning model. No venue to go to, no extra hidden costs and a chance to participate free of cost in various competitions organisedby CASI Global anditsallied NGOs. What more can be asked ! A highly important career-oriented subject as it is, it is surprising to notice the highly affordable charges set by CASI Global. Any one can pay it out of his pocket money as I did. The additional benefit is that you get entitled to participate in afree of cost personality development workshop. Last but not the least, I must say that the helpline, the after-services are fabulous. For all the students who are really into making a good career , it is the most recommended credential to possess. Knowledge always counts ! Simply go for it .

CASI Global New York