Concept:

Help Functionality:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

New Delhi India
Beaware! Your Privacy Documents are at Risk
May 04, 2019 06:38 PM 16953 Views (via Android App)
(Updated May 16, 2019 01:54 AM)

Concept:

Help Functionality:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

Nowadays , one can find plenty of personal Loan provider Apps in the Google Play Store, .

Except few like Credit Bee, mpokket etc most of these apps are fake. In the name of loan they will ask the innocent customers to submit all his privacy documents including, Aadhar card , PAN Card, bank statements, etc.

I had heard many rumours about these Fake apps but when I was being Bamboozled than I understood why there the rumours are there about these Apps on market.

Two days back I downloaded Cashe App from the Play store.

First , one has to register in the app using email I.D and personal phone number that is linked with your account. I did the same, After the registration, they asked to submit the following documents.

1. Aadhar card scanned copies both sides

2. Scanned copy of Voter I.d

3. Scanned copy of PAN card

4.3 months bank statement in pdf version

5.Salary statments of recent 3 months

1. A selfie

After submitting these documents. I received a message that your loan has been approved, and the approved amount is 5000 Rs. It was to be repaid after fifteen days or one month along with the interest.

I accepted the offer. A verification process is going on, this is the message I received.

After a while they said me that they need to check my account whether it belongs to me or not. So from their app I log in the online site of my bank,

Then they said that the loans will be transferred within minutes.

After 5 minutes I received a message from my bank that 4000Rs has been debited from your account. I tried a lot to reach them but I couldnot. I sent more than 1000 emails for which I didn't receive a Single reply.

So, I would suggest all my friends those who will be reading this review not to trust any of these Apps except the names I have provided, I have locked my account now , AND have informed the bank. The legal cell of my bank is investigating the report lodged my me.

Money view, Smart coin, Cashe, Udhar, Branch, Loan Baba, Flexiloan , Indialends, etc are the fake apps that will ultimately collect your private data and will sell it to the third parties that is why we often see the advertisement message coming into our mobile phone, even though we have not shared our number with them.

Beware of them!