Concept:

Help Functionality:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

Not Providing Cash to all it seems.
Apr 17, 2017 02:12 PM 34407 Views (via Android App)

Concept:

Help Functionality:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

1) First of all I think the concept of this app to provide loans to people is unique.

2) But this Cashe app provides loan only for salaried people , what about those who do business or maybe student needing money for his project. This I thought was a disadvantage.

3) Nowadays desing and layout of many apps I have seen is flat and simple, Cashe is no different.

4) Cashe asks for personel documents and proofs for security purpose , and after reviewing it gives approval and then we can select required amount and approval will be given instantly. That sound cool !

5) Well this app is only useful for salaried people, but isnt there already lots of option for salaried people to borrow money.

6) Will rate it better if any options for other class people rather than salaried people is opened.

7) As I come to conclusion this app called Cashe is nothing of a saviour for people.

Thank You.