Concept:

Help Functionality:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

Raviphad India
CASHe worst app also no trust
Jul 03, 2017 06:44 PM 58595 Views (via Mobile)

Concept:

Help Functionality:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

CASHe app is the one of the app which is likely to earn money from it but no useful to you. It's nothing but wasting your precious time and data balance as well phone memory since it occupies a good space on your phone. We can notice that the app design and the layout is very attractive which makes people to install it.

But in-depth there is no advantage on using it. We can see that this app helps to get instant personal loans but the verification takes a lot of days and there is no garantee that you will definitely get the loan. It's a worst as well as the fake app so donot chose it.

I myself personally tried this app on my mobile phone it's not working perfect as said and sometimes my phone get clashes due to installing of this app. My phone performance slowly started decreasing day by day due to this app so I just uninstalled this app and thought not use it any more.

CASHe