Academics:

Student Engagement:

54/1, 2nd Floor, Above PSR Silks, Fire Brigade Road, Saraswathipuram, Mysore 570009, KA

Trichy India
Best Value for Money and Time!
Jun 14, 2006 12:33 PM 7135 Views

Academics:

Student Engagement:

CADD Centre had opened many doors for me. I did my engineering in Industrial and Production from Mysore University and joined a PG diploma program in Product Design from CADD Centre. I got placed at a very good organization.

Have visited most of the CADD Centres Bangalore and Chennai before joining the course and found them to be good and reasonable. Joined the course at their Mylapore centre and it was a right move. I have very good learning experience and enjoyed my stay there.

In fact I have read a review of CADD Centre by one other person, luckily I have not gone through that kind of experience. During my course I had met many executives from large corporate doing a course at Mylapore and they all gave me a good feedback about CADD Centre's reputation and respect they demand in the industry.

I got placed at a software services company and I enjoy my work. I often visit CADD Centre in Chennai to meet my instructors and clarify my practical difficulties in the job. Even after eight months, they teach me and help me to learn new concepts and solve some practical problems.

I agree that CAD can be learned on our own; but who has so much of time and the industry needs certificate from a reputed institute like CADD Centre. I strongly recommend CADD Centre for a CAD / CAE course.

CADD Centre - Mysore