Happy_Republic_Day_2020

Academics:

Student Engagement:

Om Plaza, 3rd Floor, Near Nehru Colony, Chanchal Dairy, Dharampur, Dehradun 248001, UK

Faridabad India
Best at quality but high at price!!
Aug 10, 2015 06:39 PM 3733 Views

Academics:

Student Engagement:

I had heard about CADD centre a lot from my seniors and friends, It is famous for its quality training and highly skilled teachers.

I went their to know the best course for me, its no doubt that the teacher there was highly skilled and had a deep knowledge of the design and simulation software. I found many people(who were already working as engineers) aged 40-45 years learning the software.

But, They knew the software but they didn't knew what software is best for different engineers. I mean he wasn't able to differentiate between a industrial eng, a mechanical eng and an automotive engineer. Although it is on our own interest what software to learn but still he wasn't able to give any suggestion or convincing information on the software on which they teach.

Plus, the fee was very high. He asked me to give Rs.23, 000 to learn the design part of CATIA(without stimulation). which is really out of pocket of a engineering student who is already paying 10-12 lakhs for his undergrad.

CADD Centre - Dehradun