For Business

Don't buy Byju's
Issue Resolved
Brand-aid! The problem has been fixed. Happy Ending.
Dec 31, 2021 04:54 PM 338 Views

BYJUS Cares

BYJUS is working closely with MouthShut.com to achieve customer satisfaction

I purchased Byjus tab learning on January 2021. Paid almost 65k for CBSE 7th to 10th std. My son first two weeks studied well, after that he feel many lessons in the book and byjus always not matching. He is interested to attend the live class and thats what we asked during buying. However the person who selected my son put him on the tab learning mode. It is the stupidest thing to have for him. I felt my purse merely stolen by BYJU’s gimmicks. Maths in Byju’s tab learning and class room is almost different. whenever he studies with it, he scored less than 30% in the class unit test. After then we requested to connect to the live class. they said I have to pay addition 6k per month for a period of year. I said we are not using it, so kindly change scheme to study learning class for the reduced period of time. They did not agree.

Initially they very friendly to make us to pay 5000 rs to get registered and it is highly impossible to predict before 14 days. They do not have any interest other than looting money from student who thinks this tech study program would make difference in their career. They are absolutely cheat. I request do not join byjus’s. It is total waste of money. More than students develop eye weekness if they study longer time with tab.

Finally it did not work without internet. We have be with children whether they are studying or watching internet. Byjus’ won’t give option of offline learning. They want to monitor student. But it is not helpful to us.

I notice most kids using as an alternate to cellphone and start watching Youtubes and other stuffs on internet rather than Byjus’s material. This pushes to additional responsibility to parents to monitor their kids while they are studing in byjus tab. Instead if we sit our kid for one hour a day with his/her text book would be far superior and more importantly he/she is aligning with school syllabus. My only recommendation is don’t buy it is total waste if you think it is going to improve.

Brand Response

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused. Kindly share your registered contact details so that we can resolve your concern at the earliest. - Team BYJU'S

By: BYJUS | Jan 02, 2022  03:55 PM Comments 2