Byju's The Learning App
Feb 10, 2019 10:06 AM 1164 Views (via Android App)

Welcome to this review.

Byju's, in one word its a legendary app for any age group.They had literally made learning fun

and yet interesting.I am using Byju's since one year and I had taken a plan of 4 years, so you can trust on my words.Its true that they teach of science and maths and no other subjects but they are doing great at it.Other apps of teachers just tell us to memorise or ask to learn just because it is coming in our some or the ofher exams.But this is not with Byjus.

Now their User Interface is so awesome that you want to kwep opening the app again and again.For free they are giving you just Videos but if you buy it you they a lot of material, like notes, imagenerium, ask doubts, workbook, tablet, sd card, offline video playing and a lot more.

I appreciate byjus as they a have taken a really great step.This is actually very little if you want to know more download it now

Thank you if you are still reading.

Byju's