For Business

Byjus Class 7 & Class 8
Issue Resolved
Brand-aid! The problem has been fixed. Happy Ending.
Nov 30, 2021 04:13 PM 273 Views (via Android App)
(Updated Nov 30, 2021 04:14 PM)

BYJUS Cares

BYJUS is working closely with MouthShut.com to achieve customer satisfaction

I'm Mridubhusan Deb

I had purchased a course for Class 7 and 8 for my daughter Annanya Deb. Receipt No : TNL201905064856 dated 13 /03/2021.

However , within a month of using my daughter realised that this was not for her. Her mentor was very hard to be connected to. Once , while asking for a maths problem her mentor straightaway said to consult GOOGLE rather than calling him. Hearing this I straight away decided to returm rhe product and called up Mr Abishek Kashyap : Ph no 9101093656 BYJUS EMP I.D : 21841289 who advised to write a mail. However , on mailing then J received an autuomated mail saying they will getback within 3 days. This has been going on since APRIL, 2021 till date. I thing this Byjus is s big fraud.

Brand Response

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused. We will resolve your issue at the earliest. -Team BYJU'S

By: BYJUS | Dec 03, 2021  12:19 PM Comments 0