Happy_Republic_Day_2020

Paradeep,Odisha,India India
Byjus: The learning App
Nov 30, 2018 10:09 AM 2110 Views (via Android App)

Hello friends . It's Jyotprakash is going to tell about my online education system name is Byjus . It teaches us in online of very helpful subject like physics chemistry and math . It is very helpful application . Also I have been learning here since my 12th class . I have getting here about mathematics in paranolla, hyperbolla and ellipse .

I learn chemistry about organics because they means the teachers of Byjus app teach so carefully .

Only sad things about it, is that the learning by paid .

I am assuming my experiences are similar to what most students are still face, with the exception being student there days have even more access

of resource than we did back in the days .

They are really good with concepts and it was the time and I got great marks . The exams were good .

Just following NCERT , and taking tips from them

Sometimes they ever recommend . I have officially WhatsApp number they contact to me personally and I tell them my personal problem so they solve.

Byju's