No 1 medium for learning
Jun 28, 2019 02:40 PM 3069 Views (via Android App)

The byju's is not only an app or a medium for study. It's a knowledge, power, self confidence for students who want to do something in this world. The method of teaching in byju's is an owsam. If somebody wants to learn from byju's. No matter how much you students are intelligent. Matter is how much you want to learn. I'm a student of class 11th.reseantly I had passed my 10th board exam with 93.4per cent. It's only for byju's. Today I want share an incident related on my life. When I am in 9th standard my per cent was only .51.then one of my Friend tells me about byju's. And suddenly I had download this app. On this day my initial position of progress stard. So I strongly recommended to specialy those student who want to a good marks in any feild. You just install byju's and you see. You cant believe your own progress. Thrush me. ??

Byju's