Concept:

Help Functionality:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

Kongba Kshetri Leikai, Imphal East, Manipur India
Worst platform for crypto currency
Feb 22, 2018 08:34 AM 776 Views (via Android App)

Concept:

Help Functionality:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

I have an account at buyucoin and I have experienced worst platform for crypto currency.

Crypto Currencies Available at buyucoin:

BuyUCoin provides different varieties of crypto currency to buy and sell. As of now it provides 30 different types crypto currency. Which includes Bitcoin, Ripple, NEM, Bitcoin cash, Ethereum, Litecoin, etc.

Money deposit: Most time it takes 2 days ( 48 hrs) to reflect into my wallet.

Buying & selling coin: While buying & selling of any coin, there is a minimum number of coin we have to buy & sell.

Sending & receiving coin: You cannot send any coin completely after leaving their sending fee, they reserved some coins e.g. for ripple if you have 80 coin and you want to send 70 coin to other's ripple wallet is not possible as they have charged 1 ripple for sending and 20 ripple coin is under their reserve. In short, you cannot use all your money.

Receiving any coin from other's wallet take too much time even 3 days. I have experienced worst service with BuyUCoin.

Prices of coin: Most of the time buying rate of any coin is high and selling rate of any coin is low as compare to any othe crypto platform.

Based on my personal experience I will suggest BuyUCoin is not a right place to buy crypto currencies.

BuyUcoin