Handy:

Butterfly

Butterfly Matchless mixergrinder with 4 jar.
Feb 05, 2016 06:07 PM 4554 Views

Handy:

Recently I have purchased Butterfly Matchless mixer grinder with 4 jar. Really greatly appreciate to the Technical designer for this product. it looks so stylish as not seen any other mixer grinder with other Brands. Initially I worried about how works but after using it for month. I would recommend to  every one who is looking for great mixer for their home.

Proc: Great stylish look.

2 .Having 4 jars including juice extractor.

3.750 watts motor.

4.it can easily grind dosa or idly batter with out any overload.

5.i have tried all options and did not get struck and overload even if I grind garlic paste.

6.it can easily grind dry coconut powder in fraction of seconds.

1. Jars are designed in such a why that we can remove all the stuff easily under the blades also thus we can save grinded stuff.

8.great jars with specially designed lids . so need to remove the jars and check for grinder in middle.

9.i have done pineapple juice in jar with exactor with 5 minutes. we can directly pour in to glass and have it no need to filter that the great advantage.

Cons:

High cost compared to other brands but it is valued for it.

Bigger in size .

little bit noisy.

over all I would really appraise Butterfly technical crafts mans for such a great product .

Butterfly Emerald Mixer