Handy:

Hyderabad India
Very poor Quality level
Dec 09, 2016 09:50 PM 9403 Views

Handy:

Butterfly Grinder, I want to share my personal review about this product.I am using this grinder for two years and not satisfied with it. Firstly coming to look it like an old design and the grinder was very heavy and takes a lot of space.The quality was also not good its body is made up of a cheap plastic.It is not easy to clean takes a lot of time to clean it.This does not make the mixture well mostly I use this grinder to make a batter for dosh and idly.The batter prepared in this grinder would not give a soft dosa or idly.After using for one year there raised an issue as it is not working properly.I had taken this product to the service center they said that the blade in the grinder should be replaced.I got it repaired and they charged me Rs 500.The blades and jars also made with very low quality.

Finally, I am very much disappointed with this grinder so never recommend this to anyone.

Thank you.