Handy:

Butterfly

Bangalore India
Worst Product
Mar 17, 2016 07:37 PM 15314 Views (via Mobile)

Handy:

Hey PPL,

This is the most noticeably bad processor ever we purchased from Paytm(Butterfly Matchless 750-Watt Mixer Grinder with 4 Jars).

I have additionally joined the photo. Despite perusing all the negative surveys regardless I felt free to requested one and it got it Yesterday.

This Grinder is economically made with low quality plastic.

It would appear that some shocking Chinese item.

A percentage of the containers has scratches and does not look like fresh out of the box new.

Jugs Blades, plastic tops and bottoms are most exceedingly terrible in quality.

Look - 7/10 Quality - 2/10 I opened the bundle and in the wake of seeing the item quality I promptly stuffed it back for a discount.

Purchasing processors online is somewhat of a danger since you might get the item that was dismisses or utilized by others.

My companion proposed me to purchase "Preethi Blue Leaf Platinum 750-Watt Mixer Grinder". I went to neighborhood shop and acquired it for 4400.

It is worth and I was content with my purchase(Will survey in the wake of utilizing the item)

ButterFly Grinder