Handy:

Butterfly

India
Great quality....
Dec 21, 2015 12:25 PM 14543 Views (via Android App)
(Updated Dec 21, 2015 12:25 PM)

Handy:

I haven’t heard the name of ButterFly Grinder when my uncle from Kolkata gifted this Mixer Grinder to my family and then I found out all about ButterFly and I found this brand is very reliable and from last 6 months me and my family is using this mixer for different purposes and my basic use is to use the grinder facility in resolution of my concern is for getting juice of fruits such as apples or carrot beside that I haven’t used full features of it and it’s all good with such a durable brand of domestic products.

In Kitchen appliances a mixer grinder plays a good role in cooking and so this grinder is helping many of the kitchen purposes.

From last 6 months of use and haven’t face any kind of problem in this not in operation or operating because it’s easy to use and one can use this without reading manuals.

For the feedback purpose this mixer grinder consumes a good amount of electricity but it worth it. In both purpose it serves great. I will suggest this to all who think this useful. it’s a must have product for a kitchen.

Write a Review on ButterFly Grinder