Handy:

kovur India
Waste of money
May 21, 2016 03:53 PM 14088 Views

Handy:

Im really getting angry on this product.I bought this from a big branded electronic and electrical home appliances store in my city.By seeing the features and moderate cost of 5700 taken to home happily.For the first usage, we try to grind maash(local language pulses), it takes much time to grind a half kg pulses and that too with large crsytals of powdered pulses and it was not well grinded.the stone fitted in item was not quality one, it should make rough and high friction but it was smooth.

Getting warm easily and some times it get overheated if we use for some extra time.It is useless for heavy loads.It is suitable for grinding chutneys and and some small crystal pulses, grams, atas etc.In my view, it is below average product.If any one ask me, i will advice go for other brand except butterfly.

Write a Review on ButterFly Grinder