Ease of use:

Battery life:

Burg

Dhenkanal, Odisha India
Be smart with smart watch
Jan 28, 2016 09:56 AM 1381 Views (via Android App)

Ease of use:

Battery life:

Technology is growing up now-a-days. We should learn and use everything, else we cant overcome or tackle any problems relating to this technology. For being a smarter one, smartwatch is one of the necrssaries. I have choosen Burg 13 smartwatch.

I am really fan of indian products. My friend suggested to buy Burg, a indian company( I am still confused) .

The valuable features are: -

Task List,  Making and Receiving Calls,  Calculator,  Call History,  Micro SD Card Slot,  Multiple Languages Option,   Supports MP3 and MP4 Player, Organizer,  Phone Book, Internet Connection through WAP,  Front Camera with 3x Zoom, Video, Audio and Voice Recorder, Image Viewer, File Manager, Bluetooth Capability, SMS and MMS Option, Vibration Function, LCD Screen, Multimedia.

Is there anything else required for being smart?

I think no.

I feel awesome with this watch. I wish BURG spreads all over India and each one of us can improve our lifestyle by using it as a 2nd phone.

Thanks mouthshut for giving me an oppertunity to share this review.

Thanks!