Ease of use:

Battery life:

Burg

Kolkata India
Burg 13 Smartwatch
Jan 28, 2016 10:08 AM 1678 Views (via Android App)

Ease of use:

Battery life:

I bought this smart watch because of its looks. Its looks very stylish and premium in the photos.

The first impression of the watch it’s looks caught my eyes for the first time only it looks even more stylish than it is on the Images. More designing curves catch the eyes.

But looks always does not excite me. We need Processing or we need a fast watch who do their its work very seamlessly. The Shockings things I noticed in the watch. The right botton does not work.

The screen is good but brightness is even lower that you can’t see it in direct sunlight easily music player with the volume keys is so small to touch with hands. The tactile feedback of the bottons are not responsible. Some apps could have more options or more customize but when double tap to wake up the watch its works 1 in 10 times. So I told you its not in proper working codition . Battery is also not impressed me. So think before buy.

Burg 13 Smartwatch