T 1 & T 2, 1st Avenue, 100 Feet Road, Ashok Nagar, Chennai 600083, TN

+91-44-64596162, +91-44-43054411, +91-44-64597172

BUHARI OR NOTHING TO ME
Nov 21, 2017 11:51 AM 894 Views

FOOD AND PRESENTATION: - ITS SIMPLY AWESOME NO WORD

FIRST TIME I WENT FOR BUHARI FOR LUNCH WITH LOTS OF HUNGRY, WE WENT 15 PEOPLE FOR

LUNCH.

• WE STARTED WITH CREAM OF MUSHROOM SOUP ITS GOOD CREAMY TASTY WITH PIECES OF MUSHROOMS.MY FRIENDS GAVE MIXED REVIEWS FOR THIS SOUP.

SOME PEOPLE NOT EVEN COMPLETED THAT AFTER THEY TASTED ONE SPOON, THEY DID NOT LIKE

IT, BUT I FELT SATISFACTION.

NEXT WE WENT FOR STARTERS, WE ORDERED TWO TANDOORI CHICKEN YEAH ITS BOWL WITH 5

TO 6 PIECES WITH GOOD SIZE WITH NICELY CUTTED ONIONS AND HALF LEMON SLICE

ITS AWESOME WE LIKED IT A LOT, BECAUSE OF THE TASTE WE ORDERED AGAIN ITS BECAME MY FAVORITE .

• IF I GO AGAIN TO BUHARI IT WILL BE IN MY ORDER.*ITS TIME FOR MAIN ORDER WE ORDERED MUTTON BIRIYANI, EGG BIRIYANI, VEG BIRIYANI AND SCHEZWAN VEG FRIED RICE .

• LET'S TALK ABOUT MUTTON BIRIYANI I FELT IT ROTEEN TASTE BUT GOOD, BUT I FELT SOMETHING NEW ABOUT BONES OF MUTTON, WHAT IT IS WE CAN EAT EVEN BONE, IT MEANS THEY COOKED WELL.

I TASTED EVERY TYPE BIRIYANI BUT NOT FELT SUPER, BUT ITS GOOD.

SOME OF MY FRIEND ORDERED BUTTER NONS, THEY ORDERED WITH MUSHROOM MASALA AND MUSHROOM PEPPER FRY, REALLY IT'S AWESOME.

• WE ENDED WITH DESSERTS GOOD BUTTER MILK AND LIME JUICES WITH VERY GOOD SATISFACTIONS. AMBIENCE:-

• I FELT IT'S GOOD PLACE FOR FAMILIES, I OBSERVED LOT OF FAMILIES ALSO.

I OBSERVED THERE IS NO DISTURBANCES AND NOISES.

EVEN WE CAN TALK BUSINESS ISSUES.

I OBSERVED NICE FURNITURE, GOOD LIGHTING AND NICE ENVIRONMENT.

CUSTOMER SERVICE:- VERY GOOD CUSTOMER SERVICE

• BEFORE I WORKED IN SERVICE DEPARTMENT, BECAUSE OF THAT I WILL OBSERVE EVERY WARE ABOUT SERVICE, HERE ALSO I DID MY OBSERVATION ABOUT CUSTOMER SERVICE .

FRANKLY I FELT SATISFACTION, WHY BECAUSE WE WELCOMED BY STAFF WITH NEAT DRESSED AND SMILE AND HE SHOWED US A PLACE TO SIT, THEN ONE STAFF PERSONALLY CAME WITH US AND SHOWED A TABLE FOR US, WE GOT DISHES IN A PROPER TIME WITH PROPER SERVING.ITS GOOD.

VALUE FOR MONEY:- YES OFF COURSE

WE WENT 15 PEOPLE WITH LOTS OF HUNGRY, WE SPENT LOT OF TIME, WE ATE LOT, BUT BILL WAS REASONABLE, THAT IS ONE OF REASON FOR TO GET MUCH IMPRESSION ON THAT.

FINALLY WE WENT OUT WITH LOT OF SATISFACTION .

THIS IS MY PERSONAL FEELINGS, THANK YOU.

Buhari Hotel - Ashok Nagar - Chennai