T 1 & T 2, 1st Avenue, 100 Feet Road, Ashok Nagar, Chennai 600083, TN

+91-44-64596162, +91-44-43054411, +91-44-64597172

Mouthwatering Fare
Jan 24, 2015 08:18 AM 2506 Views

I recently went to this place after reading its reviews online and I wanted to try out some of the delicacies mentioned. I went here with my girlfriend and it did not take us a lot of efforts to find the place as it seems to be pretty well known in the vicinity. We were shown to a nice, cosy corner table, with good lighting and we settled down.

We called for Chicken Fingers N Chips and Spicy Fried Paneer for the start. To drink we called for Fresh Orange and Watermelon Juice. The food arrived in good time and the aroma was just awesome! I could not wait to taste the starters and on eating the first bite of the Chicken Fingers, I feel in love with it! The same goes for the Paneer, it was fried crispy on the outside and within it was soft, creamy and milky.

For the Mains, we opted for Malai Kofta and Spl. Ghee Paratha. The Malai Kofta was just perfect and so was the paratha. The Ghee made it crispy and amazing!

My girl wanted to have Falooda and called for it. The Falooda was too good. All the ingredients were perfect and there were bits of Malai Kulfi in it too. Beautiful! Everything was just awesome. Great experience eating here.

Buhari Hotel - Ashok Nagar - Chennai