2nd Floor, Moments Mall, Kirti Nagar, Delhi 110015, DL

New Delhi India
Rejuvenate Yourself Here
Oct 02, 2015 02:08 PM 3744 Views

How I Visited This Place?

This one is in the Moments Mall, from years I was aware of this spa center but never tried any service of it. Last week, when tiredness of my body was at its peak, even the rest hours were unable to give that needed freshness for the coming week then on suggestion of a friend, I went there.

About the Spa Center

This spa center is extremely beautiful in looks with having Lord Buddha's Idols and Artifacts on its wall for decoration. The dim yellow light and pleasing fragrance which has made its place in this spa center makes the mood, right after entering in it. Fragrance releasing floating candles that they keep in the every section of the center really makes the mood.

My Experience

I took Aromatherapy Massage from this center, it alleviated the physical and mental stress to an impressive way. They bed on which I was relaxing during the massage was quite comfortable and cushioning. It felt like to sleep there as the massage was quite relaxing. Even my skin was glowing after the body massage.

About the Staff

This spa center gave me impressive services. I found their staff- courteous, honest and polite. Right from entering the spa center to leaving their place, the staff was taking good care of me. I was about to leave my phone their but one of their employee remind me of the phone.

Recommendation-

Guy, if you are tired of the same boring hectic schedule and if you can come to Kirti Nagar, plz give it a try to this spa center their services are quite good as well as affordable.

Buddha Unisex Body Spa - Kirti Nagar - Delhi