Paper Handling:

Printing Speed:

Brother

Some Problem in this printer
Sep 09, 2016 08:04 PM 1731 Views
(Updated Sep 09, 2016 08:04 PM)

Paper Handling:

Service:

Printing Speed:

1) When I was purchase this printer. I have Purchase printer for small business in village.

2) I have like following Features. This Printer is multi functional. in this printer 3 functions are working which is Printer, Scanner, Xerox. I have buy this printer before 1.5 years old. Paper handling is a good. Its Usage is very easy. Support from company engineers is very good.

3) I have dislike the following details

More Electricity Required for this printer. It was not working on invertor. after start printer on invertor, then invertor battery full low. First 1 Year it has working well. but after 1 year I am facing more problems. Problem for this printer is more ink required, more electricity power requirement, less ink supply on left side of toner.

4) In this Printer Scanner accessories work well, but Printer accessories not good,

Brother DCP 1514 Multifunction Printer