Finance Plans:

Service and Support:

Timeliness:

3AC-174 Next to Allahabad Bank, HRBR Layout, 1st Block, Kalyan Nagar, Bangalore 560043, KA
Tel: +91-80-69553333

Honda

+91-80-69553333

Bad Service and Zero Commitment from Brigade Honda
May 09, 2017 05:14 PM 6165 Views

Finance Plans:

Service and Support:

Timeliness:

I have booked Honda-WRV on 15-Apr-17 for silver color. I insisted for delivery on 27-Apr-2017. After one week, on 22-Apr-2017, the sales representative Satheesh informs me that, he will not be able to deliver my preferred color but was trying to push whatever color they have in stock. Different managers and employees call me every alternate hour to convince me to take whatever color they have with them. I didnot oblige, as I was very particular about the color and delivery date.

I cancelled the order from Brigade Honda and immediately contacted Whitefield honda. They were ready to deliver my preferred color on the preferred date within such a short notice. I immediately booked and was successful in getting from whitefield honda on 27-Apr-17.

The story doesn't end here. The Brigade honda management who assured me to give the refund on 24-Apr-2017 failed to return the money. I have been following-up with them every 2-3 days but everytime you hear any different date. This proved Brigade Honda is not committed to their customers and can never stand by their committment. It has become a big torture for me to follow-up daily but all invain. They make false promises that they will come personally to your place and deliver the DD but they never do it. They are so careless that they don't even keep you updated about the status despite you following so many days and making visits to their showroom. It is just false promises and remaining hidden / silent on what is happening. I repent for having booked with Brigade Honda and now suffering so much.

Worst management. Worst sales representative. Bad commitment. Careless attitude towards customers. I am running out of words to give the worst feedback possible. They are a big torture.

Brigade Honda - Kalyan Nagar - Bengaluru