Finance Plans:

Service and Support:

Timeliness:

3AC-174 Next to Allahabad Bank, HRBR Layout, 1st Block, Kalyan Nagar, Bangalore 560043, KA
Tel: +91-80-69553333

Finance Plans:

Service and Support:

Timeliness:

Hi,

This is to bring to your kind notice that I would like to write down my bad experience with Honda in recent days.

I had booked for Honda amaze on december 25th, 2016 at Brigade Honda, Kalyan Nagar with a booking amount of Rs.10, 000/- After which there was no follow up, I had to pro-actively call and tel them to help me with the loan process and the person who was handling loan department at Brigade honda was very lethargic with his work. He just got the documents and did not do any work. Finally I had to get the loan personally from Axis bank without the help of Showroom Finance which You all failed to me with.

Next is with the delivery of the car, It took one month for the delivery of the Car after following up so much with the dealer, with a small dent on the car.

I had asked for seat covers and they took my car to yelahanka and just to put the seat covers you all took two days . It is very Surprising! And the driver got back the car with scratches behind the car and I showed it right there to the showroom guys.

I took 3 weeks to get the Registration of the number wherein, other car brands were giving it on the right next day of vehicle delivery. This was very very Bad!

Now when it was time for first service, Honda has given me worst experience and I regret that I should have either gone by choosing from Hyundai or Maruti . So here's what happened, it took 2 days to service a brand new car and the person who took the car for service delivered it not as promised. The Rust in the handle of the door was just like that as when I picked up the car.While delivering the car, No one even informed me as what service was done and not even a signature with checklist was got from me. they just gave the key and asked me to take the car and leave. This is the worst Customer experience

For each and every documents no one calls me, I had to follow up everytime.

Now comes on a very annoying thing that happened, My Extended Warranty. Its been 3 months and I Haven't received on teh extended warranty yet. Everytime I call, they say today or tomorrow and now its been three Months I have been following. Now the Dealer says that, they cannot provide extended warranty hence they will refund. Now I am sure for the refund I will have to call 10 times and will take another month of time to process. Kindly refund ASAP

So the bottom line is, I would never ever have any relationship with Honda anymopre and would definetely not refer anyone.

I am an HR by profession in one of Fortune 50 Company( Caterpillar) . I would definetely not let honda even market their products to our employees and neither be in favour of Honda going forward. Please train your employees on customer service before sales.

Remember. You may think its just 1 customer that is Unhappy but this is definetely going to impact your business,

Regards,

Mubeena

90089 57778

"Definetely an Unhappy Customer of Honda"

Brigade Honda - Kalyan Nagar - Bengaluru