Fragrance:

May 29, 2015 12:30 PM 20821 Views

Fragrance:

Hair Shine:

Ease of Styling:

I have used this oil for approximately 2 years on and off. I will simply say, if your hair is weak, breaking, dry itchy scalp and generally looks fried- you need this oil.

This isn't really an oil that you use daily in a heavy way. It is more of a put on the ends of your finger tips and rub into(massage) scalp oil- daily.

Otherwise, this oil is potent. One reason is, it has like three different mixtures of oils. Castor oil is good for the hair(growth) but I am hesitant to agree with having a mineral oil in the hair. Mineral oil is a fancy word for a derivative of petroleum oil. That does not mean it is a poor product. It could just do without these two oils( I think).

Now, I admit I have used this over the past few years. I use it especially when my hair is lifeless.

Dry. or over processed. Like if I add streaking to my hair with a bleaching agent it causes my hair to sometimes break off or look a bit brittle, THIS oil works if your hair is over processed, brittle or weak. After you style hair you work some of this oil into your scalp with less concentration on hair length but more focus on roots n scalp only. Massage scalp with fingertips softly but all over head. I do this after a shower day or evening but only once a day.

Brahmi Amla Hair Oil