Fragrance:

Oct 27, 2015 08:16 PM 15463 Views

Fragrance:

Hair Shine:

Ease of Styling:

We all like to have very long, thick and shining and attractive looking hairs.

Every one will be unhappy if they observe hair fall. I always use natural and herbal product for hair.Applying oil to hair make the hair look soft, shining and healthy.

Oil smooth the hair and increases the hair growth. Oil massage to the head gives a relaxing feel. I’m reviewing about Bajaj Brahmi Amla Hair Oil. Bajaj is one of the best herbal products in India. The Bajaj brahmi amla hair oil has a good fragrance and oil is greenish in colour. The oil spread easily on the scalp and  oil is not very sticky.

I am using this for almost two years. I faced hair loss problem around two years back then my grand mother suggested to use brahmi oil. When I started using this significant improvement  in my hair in just few weeks.

Reduced hair fall and improved hair growth. It reduced occurrence of blooming ends and gave shine to my hair.

Another observation is it prevented dandruff.

Brahmi Amla Hair Oil