Fragrance:

Hair Shine:

Ease of Styling:

Brahmi Amla Hair OIl is Good For Hair Growth
Mar 24, 2002 01:02 AM 35100 Views
(Updated Mar 24, 2002 01:08 AM)

Fragrance:

Hair Shine:

Ease of Styling:

Brahmi Amla hair Oil is a Dabur branded product.There are many alternate brands for this product like Keo Karpin,Cococare, Parachute and many more.But I had used Dabur brahmi Amla Hair Oil since my childhood and everyone in my family uses the same. This oil itself has very special ingredients like amla and many other herbs which are essntial not only for hair growth but also for hair nourishment. These herbs could prevent hair fall and dandruff and they do not have any side effects also as they are natural. It does not has any artificial ingredients or colours which are harmful for hair growth. So according to me it is the best hair oil and I think everyone could use it as it itself is natural and nature just cannot harm anybody. This hair is a complete solution for all hair problems.

Brahmi Amla Hair Oil