Design & Looks:

Oct 10, 2018 05:31 PM 216 Views

Design & Looks:

Performance:

Satisfaction:

I purchased these earphones four days back from now.I would say that these earphones are really going to impress you.The Sound quality is very satisfying.I compared it with my Mi Capsule earphones which I was previously using and the typical Samsung earphones.I can definitely say that these sound way better than those,even Mi Capsule.You can take a look at the pictures which I uploaded.I gave these earphones 4 stars because of their build quality not for their sound quality.Wires used in the earphones are very thin,when you hold these in your hands it feels a bit like cheap earphones although the quality of wires is pretty good.

One More thing to be noticed is there's no volume control buttons on the remote.

Audio input from mice is also good.

Talking about Bass.Here I would say that these perform very well.They don't have very heavy bass like Boat Bassheads(They only have bass and nothing else ??).

These Sound Way better than Boat Bassheads as well.The Sound is Crisp and Clear and its adequately loud(not very loud).I usually don't listen music at very high volume and previously I used to listen at about 40 to 55% volume with my Mi Capsule earphones but these earphones are not as loud as Mi Capsule,so now my volume level increased by 10%(not a very huge difference).

Boult Audio FitreK Sports Wireless Bluetooth Earphones