Handy:

Bosch

Gwalior India
Cooling power decreases due to leakage of gas
We don't sit on fake reviews, we stamp them or flush them.
Nov 13, 2017 10:50 AM 10514 Views (via Android App)

Handy:

I bought this Bosch refrigerator from company and they deliver it free of cost and company provide me two year manufacture warranty.Its design is awesome in black color.In starting it was working well but after five months Refrigerator cooling gase leaks automatically that's why its colling capacity decreased.It was also making noise and vibrate automatically.When I called the customer care they always put my call on hold so I gone to company's showroon and complained about it, after that they sent a service boy to fix the problem and service boy filled the gase again in the refrigerator and its start cooling and again after one week same problem occur and on complaining company didn't sent any service boy so I fix that problem through local service provider and thet solve it within one hour.

Bosch Refrigerator 2 Door FF 358L