Handy:

Bosch

Horrible service and resurgence of same issue
Oct 07, 2017 11:55 PM 13204 Views
(Updated Sep 03, 2019 11:33 PM)

Handy:

I have a no frost Bosch fridge KGN57AI50I/06 ., .Two years back I had the problem of water accumulation in the freezer which was attributed to the fuse going bad which leads to defrosting. the fuse was then attributed to voltage fluctuation, . Post that I immediately bought a stabilizer. It took more than 4 days of complete shutdown of the fridge to melt the complete ice to enable the repair work. It is exclusive of the no of attempts made to contact the service center to have an engineer visit us -to detect the problem and also not to forget the countless follow-ups. Within 2 years, the same problem has resurfaced. this time the complete cooling of the fridge is gone leading to wastage of food items.again after countless calls and follow-ups, the technician has visited and on prima-facie I have been told that the reason is same.again a complete closure for 4-5 days and only then the real reason can be detected. I have a serious Question on the capabilities and the knowledge soundness of the technicians and are we been taken for granted? let alone the hassles we face, also the amount of money we spend each time on such repairs cannot be ignored.given the brand name, the amount of royalty we pay for buying Bosch, I am really forced to wonder the Quality standards, are we subjected to the sub-standard quality items being India a very good market for such sub-standard products high price? are we customers being openly fleeced right through our nose? the call center openly circulates the cell no of the territory/regional managers asking the customers to contact them directly. it is of course a different ball game that these guys never answer their cells or have the audacity to keep their cells switched off the whole days even during working hours. WHAT A SHAME TO THE NAME OF BOSCH! ARE THE COMPANY OFFICIALS LISTENING OR PAYING HEED? TIME FOR SOME ANSWERS!

High time we customers are being held at ransom. I have been cheated by technician while installing my Washing machine as well and the area manager is simply not reachable.

Bosch Double Door Refrigerator KGN57AI50I