Handy:

Bosch

An inherent issue bowls the customer out
Oct 07, 2017 11:55 PM 10214 Views

Handy:

I have a no frost Bosch fridge KGN57AI50I/06 . I have been using it since last three years. Of late it has come to my notice that there is a lot of ice formation in the freezer following which the lower tray gets stuck up if the ice block is not removed in time. The defrosting water is getting accumulated in the bottom which is freezing and I need to break the ice manually to clean it. I thought this was a frost free and didn't require manual intervention to clear out the ice. I have sent out couple of emails as well as contacted them online more than once - the first being in the last week of August 2017 but still awaiting responses. The toll free no is hard to get connected. Post my correspondences I have been reading online reviews and am getting an idea about the bad to worst post customer services( though so far until now I haven't personally faced any - both in case of fridge and dishwasher). Also I was reading abaout consumers who have faced similar problems like me and there seems to be an inherent defect in Bosch fridges. Customers like us are caught unaware which the company knows very well! NOT FAIR! that is a breach of customer faith! I used to hold this company in high esteem and had complete brand loyalty when it cam to big ticket consumer durables. I really need to do some introspection post the present day scenario and question my own loyalty towards this brand.

Write a Review on Bosch Double Door Refrigerator KGN57AI50I