Handy:

Bosch

Sikar India
It is worth buying.
Feb 10, 2016 05:06 PM 44840 Views (via Android App)

Handy:

As of late obtained the Bosch dishwasher, at first I was tiny bit stressed over the use for Indian utensils, similar to steel and aluminum. I utilized dishwasher as a part of Netherlands with artistic made things, henceforth not certain whether to put it all on the line in India, in the wake of perusing numerous audits at last chose to put it all on the line, now I am not lament on my choice, it's working phenomenal. The vessels( steel and aluminum) are all that much cleaned by dishwasher.

Geniuses: Easy to Use No Sound. Phenomenal cleaning. Cons: It's elusive the cleanser, flush and salt in retail shop at Hyderabad, likewise on the web, Bosch suggest Finish item, yet more often than not the items from completion are out of stock on site, subsequent to goggling I discovered Indian brand Fortune Dishwasher on ebay.in, which is half of the value contrasted with Finish, the washing quality is same, consequently I favored Fortune dishwasher.

Bosch Dishwasher